All of our parts have been carefully inspected to assure you the quality that you deserve when purchasing from Valley Auto Parts
Every part we sell comes with a minimum 90 day warranty
Most parts are eligible to be returned unused within 30 days
The majority of parts we have are available with 1 year extended warranties
Like a new component, a Certified Mechanic should install your Valley Auto Parts replacement part. It should be maintained with a quality lubricant at regular intervals to assure a long and useful life.
Basic Warranty Details
Limited Parts Warranty:
Seller warrants to the Original Retail Purchaser any part it sells to be free from defects for a period of 91 days after date of purchase. If part fails in the normal use or service, Seller will repair the part, furnish a replacement part, or will refund the purchase price of the part as its option, subject to the conditions and exceptions listed below. By purchasing any such part, purchaser agrees that these remedies shall be exclusive.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• Unless otherwise noted on invoice, warranty expires 91 days after date of purchase. Requests for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under warranty.
• Invoice must accompany all claims under warranty.
• Merchandise must be returned to Seller unless the purchased part is being repaired. Valley Auto Parts reserves the right to repair.
• Seller must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies prior to any repairs before warranty coverage will be considered.
• New fluids, filters, seals, and gaskets must be used in installation of part. Engine oil must be of the proper viscosity for the season of the year and transmission fluid must be the type recommended by the manufacturer of the vehicle. All Fluids must conform to manufacturer specifications for the vehicle. Mitsubishi engines must have new timing belt tensioners installed or warranty is void.
• Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block assembly and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser convenience and are to be used at the purchaser’s option only. These parts are not covered under the warranty.
• Extended Warranty is subject to additional terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
This Warranty does not cover:
• Labor is not covered unless an Extended Warranty Plan is additionally purchased.
• The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, or consequential damages.
• Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, or other materials or parts used in the installation of the purchaser’s part.
• Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation.
• Broken teeth on standard transmission gears and axle ring and pinion gears.
• Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes or any part used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
• Parts used for other than original application.
Used Tires are not tested or labeled by us to meet any safety standards, speed rating or size requirements, the purchaser of used tires agrees to accept all risks relating to their use
Purchaser please note:
Some Provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary, from Province to Province.
Extended Warranty Details
EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY
This Extended Service Agreement and Limited Warranty covers the Following:
ENGINE: Engine long block assembly, including all internal lubricated parts, i.e. rings, pistons, pins, crankshaft and main bearings, the connecting rods, rod bearings, camshaft bearings, timing chain gears, rocker arms, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve push rods, valve lifters and oil pump. Additionally, the engine head(s), engine block and cylinder barrels will be covered if they are damaged solely as a result of a mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components specified above. The cooling system must be flushed and in good working order including cooling fans. Accessory items, including but not limited to electrical components of all types (distributor, alternator, all sensors and electrical devices), fuel systems (including carburetors, fuel injection system(s), fuel pump), water pump, thermostat, soft plugs, manifolds, oil pan and valve covers, pollution controls, gaskets, seals, filters, mounts, linkage and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
TRANSFER CASES: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. The transfer case itself will be covered if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more internal lubricated components within the transfer case. Integral Transmissions must be flushed including all lines, coolers and filters replaced. Accessory items, including but not limited to, drive chains, U-joints, electrical components, linkage, seals, gaskets, mounts or fluids are not covered by this agreement.
DIFFERENTIAL: All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case. The drive axle housing itself if damaged solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more internal components contained within the drive axle housing. Accessory items, including but not limited to, backing plates, all brake system components, cables, control linkages, vents, pumps, U-joints, electrical control, mounts, seals, gaskets, or fluids are not covered by this agreement.
TRANSMISSIONS (Automatic or Standard): All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. The transmission case if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more internal lubricated components contained within the transfer case. The complete hydraulic system must be flushed including integral transfer case, oil cooler, lines and new filter(s) installed. Accessory items, including but not limited to, modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets, or fluids are not covered by this agreement.
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS
Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, Valley Auto Parts. (at its election) agrees to reimburse the customer, repair or replace a covered component if the component fails as a result of one or more of the internal lubricated parts within the component during the stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer.
USED COMPONENTS: The customer acknowledges that the component(s) purchased by the customer and covered by this Agreement were used components when purchased. Unless otherwise stated.
REPLACED COMPONENTS: In the event the component(s) are replaced under this Agreement they will be replaced by used components of parts of like kind and quality. Unless otherwise agreed to by Valley Auto Parts
REPAIRED COMPONENTS: If the component(s) are repaired under the terms of this Agreement they will be repaired or rebuilt with components of parts of like and quality. Unless otherwise agreed to by Valley Auto Parts.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS: Valley Auto Parts will pay for the labor for the removal and replacement of such component(s) or component part(s) at a Certified and Licensed Repair Facility per the published time schedule for such repair not to exceed 2/3 of the published rate.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR PARTS: Valley Auto Parts may elect to reimburse the customer for the purchased component(s) or component part(s) purchased from Valley Auto Parts. for an amount equal to the purchase price for the component(s) or component part(s) covered under this Agreement which is paid to Valley Auto Parts by the customer and a reasonable allowance for the labor required to remove and replace the damaged component(s) or component part(s).
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY PAYMENTS: The maximum to be paid by Valley Auto Parts for the repair, replacement, reimbursement, including allowances for labor charges will not exceed 1.5 times the purchase price paid by customer to Valley Auto Parts
Valley Auto Parts reserves the right to inspect the component(s) or part(s) covered under this Agreement prior to any repair or replacement of or reimbursement for such component(s) is authorized.
THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
1. Valley AUTO PARTS IS NOT PROVIDED A REASONABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR INSPECTION OF A COVERED COMPONENT(S) PRIOR TO REMOVAL, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY COVERED COMPONENT.
2. THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE NEW TUNE UP EQUIPMENT, OIL, SEAL(S) AND OIL FILTER(S) PRIOR TO THE OPERATION OF THE COMPONENT(S).
3. THE COMPONENT(S) ARE NOT INSTALLED BY A CERTIFIED LICENSED FACILITY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
4. THE DAMAGE TO THE COMPONENT(S) IS CAUSED BY A NON-COVERED COMPONENT NOT PURCHASED FROM Valley AUTO PARTS.
5. THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND FAILS TO PROVIDE PROPER SERVICE DOCUMENTS.
6. WARRANTY IS VOID IF HEAT TABS ARE MELTED.
7. COMPONENT(S) INSTALLED IN NON-OEM OR MODIFIED VEHICLE.
EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY. This Agreement is provided to the original purchaser and is not transferable and does not cover damage due to misuse, neglect or accidents.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE IN THIS AGREEMENT. Valley AUTO PARTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS ARESULT OF FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
TOWING CHARGES: All towing charges are the responsibility of the customer.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT: There are no other agreements between the parties with components purchased except as stated in this Agreement and Limited Warranty.